Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Annoying People

Is it just me? Or do other people get tired of the annoying (to be polite) things some people do?

This morning I was driving to work. It was still dark. And a car came up on me with no lights. He got right up on my bumper even though I was going the speed limit.



And he was talking on a cell phone. And drinking coffee. And probably texting. Oh, did I mention he was tailgating me? Oh, yes, I did. I really thought he was going to be in my back seat before he passed me and start harassing another driver.



Another thing I don't understand. Why do some people have to be human pack mules? I really don't care if they feel they have to haul every single thing they own with them.

But why do they have to nearly knock me down in a hall or on a sidewalk as I try to get out of their way? Or spread their junk all over my small space in a cafeteria or public area?



Speaking of work, why do some people feel the need to come to work when they are really sick or contagious? Often people will praise them for being such a trooper and so dedicated - as they go around making everyone in the office sick.

Just for the record, I don't praise people for coming to work who are sick. In fact, I know I will be sick within a few days.



Or when you go to the movie theatre, why does THIS person always have to sit right next to you? It will be halfway through the movie before he finally stops making all that noise -- unless he goes back for more.

Don't people ever eat at home any more? I like to get popcorn and pop at the movie - but I don't need a tub of popcorn or a keg of soda.



Just the other day I was in a nice clothing store. Very nice. I was looking for some dress shirts. Coming around a corner I literally ran into a woman carrying this in her arms



I like dogs a lot. But I do not want to see them in a store or restaurant unless they are a service dog.

This woman was totally oblivious to other people as she lugged this poor dog all over the shopping mall. She could not have cared less that some people are allergic to dogs or that, well, they just don't want to be around a dog while shopping in a store!

Another thing that REALLY annoys me are people who use a restroom and do not wash their hands. Can you say GROSS and DISGUSTING???!?



Just today I saw a teacher in the restroom and he walked out without washing his hands. He had a stack of handouts he was going to hand out to his students. I was astounded this guy could be so .... gross.

Why can't people be more like this person?



Yes, yes ... this person indeed!



Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

A Lady's Life said...

Oh bad drivers are unbelievable I always find that they are not looking when changing lanes and could be right beside you and change lanes as if you were not there so you have to go into the sidewalk.
As for dogs well little dogs as well as big dogs are many times stolen from cars and little dogs are meant to carry so I really would love to have mine with me if I travel cause leaving it in the car is just not an option.

Sick people should stay at home.
And yes why do people need to eat so much during movies. I know if we get things for the kids we are usually done by the time the movie starts lol

Jo said...

This made me laugh out loud. I agree with all of those things.

I also don't like people who touch me when they talk to me. I was standing at the photocopier the other day, and a co-worker came up behind me and started rubbing her hand on my back. I jumped about three feet. I was so startled, I yelled, "Don't ever do that again!" And then I felt bad.

Hilary said...

Well the cell phone while driving sure is dangerous but aside from that, the last one was disgusting and reminded me of a Seinfeld episode.. Poppy the chef. Ugh.

Small City Scenes said...

It seems we all agree that these people are gross and disgusting. Your previous post was about 'extreme things' what a lot of people do is 'extreme'. I sometimes feel I don't like people much anymore. MB