Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

It's a New Year.  Time for resolutions.  Or maybe, more realistically, thoughts of a few things we might actually like to do this coming year.

One thing I would like to do is see more movies.  I only saw a few movies all year - both in the theatre and on TV or DVD.  Probably less than 10 total.  That is sinful.


Another thing I plan to do is travel.  Last year I did get to Florida for a few days.  That was in February - almost a full year ago.  I definitely will dust off my suitcase and make arrangements to go a few places this year. 


And I plan to go to where I am going on one of these


And when I get to where I am going I plan to do some of this


Wait.  Now I have forgotten what else I was planning to say about this coming year.  I can't seem to get past this last picture.

I think I know one thing I will be doing this coming year.  As for anything else, I don't really care. 

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

A Lady's Life said...

I love the suitcase. I remember when people did this sort of thing and it was so interesting to look at and read.Have you ever heard of playa del carmen in Mexico?
I just came across it and it looks like a very nice cozy place to be in the Caribbean.
I guess you can visit the Mayan tourist areas from there as well.I wonder if it's dangerous like Cancun is?
Usually we go to Boca or Cali for warmth and you can't beat Hawaii either.

Small City Scenes said...

Happy New Year to you and may the travel bug bite you a little harder in 2013. MB

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.